Local Harare Harare news, Zimbabwe
Karter – ‘Black Champ Sounds’
Out of all of these choices, none had anywhere near the anticipation as Karter's latest effort, which represents the first commercial Extended-play installment of his highly-coveted BCS series. This go round, Karter goes the iTunes (and Spotify) route for BCS, which features 5-tracks with appearances from Terry, Gangsta Lis (GEM Founder) and DJ Slimmy and Dhara Mileh as producers respectively. He dedicated a mug-piece to his late friend Banderos'. Not surprisingly, the H-Town rapper’s vibe interest, also contributes to the long-awaited release. The EP is set to be released digitally and broadcast-launched on May 8, next month.
The biggest take from BCS will be whether or not he sends any direct responses to detractors (which the Hip-Hop world is sure to know soon enough). Nonetheless, Karter's proper re-entry to music post is well-needed to rebuild his momentum, hopefully, 2021 will see an official follow-up to the critically-acclaimed Black Excellency.
Daniel 2:28 ... "But there is a God in heaven"
- Life on earth is more like a quest, we're are all trynna find our purpose in life. l for one had given up on this life because I was busy chasing the wrong stuff until l was shown the light. The reason you're always crying or the reason why it seems as if everything you touch falls apart is not because you're jinxed nooo, it's because we're busy following the things that were not meant for us. The greatest achievements in life start when u start recognizing your maker, that way each and every step you take is guided by him such that you will never go astray....
- Stay logged on for your daily motivation and step by step guidelines towards achieving inner piece and happiness through all the hardships we may face
we are what we are , many will try to change the real you. be like weather, it gives you a fake view until it hits the system. this is our first day so will keep it short by saying hie guys. next time with love
No Physics, no life!
You probably experience physics every day, in fact every second of your life. From eating your breakfast up to going to sleep. Basically my point is, without the presence of Physics, we would be a stranger to life.
Learning about Physics is very fundamental to our way of living. These are some of the reasons why you need to;
- Makes you aware of how things work
- You improve your problem-solving
- Makes you use your Mathematical skills
- Gives you good job opportunities
This subject by itself is very intriguing as it reveals interesting facts about life.
Information(interesting facts) on how the world works, such as why you weigh less on the moon than on earth.
Physics answers your prolonged questions about life.
Like how cats always land on their feet when they fall or how you would be better off surviving from an explosion of a grenade on land than underwater, crazy right?
Lets face it, there is no denying that Physics is a wired subject however its weirdness is what makes it enjoyable to learn.
If you love Mathematics, its very unlikely that you will hate Physics.
More importantly, Physics can open various job opportunities for you. Some of these are;
Conclusively, Physics is the foundation of life and you and I are involved in it in many more ways than you know.
That is why learning it will be very exciting and beneficial. Now ask yourself, would there there be life without Physics? Would you even have been able to read this article if there was no Physics?